What does “Viansa” stand for?
- Viansa is a combination of our first's and last name. VIctoria + ANthony + SAlazar
Do you bring your own equipment?
- Yes, we also bring a back-up or there is a second photographer.
Do you edit all photographs, and how many will I receive?
- A typical wedding lasting eight hours generally results in over 600 images. We color correct every single one (jpeg) we turn in.
Are your Wedding Collections customizable?
- Yes, please contact us for a customized quote.
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, a payment of 1/3 of your package amount is required to hold your wedding date. The remaining balance is to be paid at least by the day of the scheduled event. We are very flexible, and payments may be arranged.
How long until we see our images?
- Usually within one month... but time may vary depending on time of year.
Does my online gallery ever expire?
- Your images will be available in your online gallery for a minimum of one year. After one year, if you need gallery to be made available another year the fee is $50.
How would you describe your style?
- It’s difficult to pinpoint, because we each have our own style, but I would describe our overall style as a blend of photojournalism and portraiture. Most of all, we love capturing genuine moments and emotions!
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, we accept all major credit cards, and a nominal transaction fee will apply. We also accept cash.
Should we hire a wedding coordinator?
- If you can find it within your budget, Yes! A coordinator can save unnecessary costs, headaches and allows the day to flow more smoothly. If price is a hurdle, consider hiring someone just for the day of the wedding.
Do I have printing rights to all of my images?
- Yes, you will receive a release document that will allow you to print your images anywhere you choose. You’re also given the option to order prints through your online gallery if you prefer to get them delivered to your home.
Where will our engagement session take place?
- We can discuss what you are looking for in your session, and, from there, we will narrow down a location which will best meet your interests. Check out our Engagement Tips and Locations page.
Do we need a permit to take pictures there?
Some locations require a permit to take pictures on their property. The clients are responsible for any fees/ arrangements required by the location.
Do you still have a question?
- Please give us a call at (951) 951-532-4561, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to hear from you!